٠•● fallen heaven ●•٠
bla

-
Latest topics
» the streets
I loved her. I still love her, though I curse her in my sleep, so nearly one are love and hate, the two most powerful and devasting emotions that control man, nations, life.  EmptyВто Юли 07, 2015 8:55 pm by Alex

» Night club "Off to the races"
I loved her. I still love her, though I curse her in my sleep, so nearly one are love and hate, the two most powerful and devasting emotions that control man, nations, life.  EmptyВто Юли 07, 2015 11:58 am by Alexander Night

» Self - destruction/ don't play with fire...
I loved her. I still love her, though I curse her in my sleep, so nearly one are love and hate, the two most powerful and devasting emotions that control man, nations, life.  EmptyНед Юли 05, 2015 12:29 pm by Alexander Night

» Every me and every you - Alex's house
I loved her. I still love her, though I curse her in my sleep, so nearly one are love and hate, the two most powerful and devasting emotions that control man, nations, life.  EmptyВто Юни 30, 2015 12:45 pm by Alex

» Търся си другарче за GIF РП.
I loved her. I still love her, though I curse her in my sleep, so nearly one are love and hate, the two most powerful and devasting emotions that control man, nations, life.  EmptyСря Юни 24, 2015 11:22 am by Neville Cross

» There are not sluts. There are just women with friendly vaginas.// SPAM vol. 1
I loved her. I still love her, though I curse her in my sleep, so nearly one are love and hate, the two most powerful and devasting emotions that control man, nations, life.  EmptyВто Юни 23, 2015 10:24 am by Neville Cross

» Връщане на герой.
I loved her. I still love her, though I curse her in my sleep, so nearly one are love and hate, the two most powerful and devasting emotions that control man, nations, life.  EmptyПон Юни 22, 2015 11:02 pm by Neville Cross

» Търся си другарче за РП.
I loved her. I still love her, though I curse her in my sleep, so nearly one are love and hate, the two most powerful and devasting emotions that control man, nations, life.  EmptyПет Юни 19, 2015 2:06 pm by Grace;

» какво слушате в момента?
I loved her. I still love her, though I curse her in my sleep, so nearly one are love and hate, the two most powerful and devasting emotions that control man, nations, life.  EmptyСря Юни 17, 2015 12:56 am by daniel.

Кой е онлайн?
Общо онлайн са 4 потребители: 0 Регистрирани, 0 Скрити и 4 Гости

Нула

[ View the whole list ]

Най-много потребители онлайн: 50, на Нед Окт 05, 2014 6:06 pm

I loved her. I still love her, though I curse her in my sleep, so nearly one are love and hate, the two most powerful and devasting emotions that control man, nations, life.

2 posters

Go down

I loved her. I still love her, though I curse her in my sleep, so nearly one are love and hate, the two most powerful and devasting emotions that control man, nations, life.  Empty I loved her. I still love her, though I curse her in my sleep, so nearly one are love and hate, the two most powerful and devasting emotions that control man, nations, life.

Писане by Finn. Нед Юни 07, 2015 7:01 pm

I loved her. I still love her, though I curse her in my sleep, so nearly one are love and hate, the two most powerful and devasting emotions that control man, nations, life.  Tumblr_mgzmzvyliT1qdhps7o8_r3_250
Госпожице Смит? Каква приятна изненада. Какво ви води тук?
Finn.
Finn.

Брой мнения : 11

Върнете се в началото Go down

I loved her. I still love her, though I curse her in my sleep, so nearly one are love and hate, the two most powerful and devasting emotions that control man, nations, life.  Empty Re: I loved her. I still love her, though I curse her in my sleep, so nearly one are love and hate, the two most powerful and devasting emotions that control man, nations, life.

Писане by amelia; Нед Юни 07, 2015 7:07 pm

I loved her. I still love her, though I curse her in my sleep, so nearly one are love and hate, the two most powerful and devasting emotions that control man, nations, life.  Tumblr_n7opb2zPio1ttv14wo4_250
нека да кажем, че е една от онези необясними случайности, които постоянно ни заобикалят
amelia;
amelia;
Scientist
Scientist

Брой мнения : 328

I loved her. I still love her, though I curse her in my sleep, so nearly one are love and hate, the two most powerful and devasting emotions that control man, nations, life.  Empty Re: I loved her. I still love her, though I curse her in my sleep, so nearly one are love and hate, the two most powerful and devasting emotions that control man, nations, life.

Писане by Finn. Нед Юни 07, 2015 7:26 pm

I loved her. I still love her, though I curse her in my sleep, so nearly one are love and hate, the two most powerful and devasting emotions that control man, nations, life.  Tumblr_mn1zsoKpol1rnc5lio3_250
Случайност? А аз си мислех, че искате да проверите как съм. Но и това ме устройва.
Finn.
Finn.

Писане by amelia; Нед Юни 07, 2015 7:30 pm

I loved her. I still love her, though I curse her in my sleep, so nearly one are love and hate, the two most powerful and devasting emotions that control man, nations, life.  Tumblr_nnb0utkWoN1qebbs7o2_250
а, може би е по-малко и от двете..е, как си?
amelia;
amelia;
Scientist
Scientist

Писане by Finn. Нед Юни 07, 2015 7:35 pm

I loved her. I still love her, though I curse her in my sleep, so nearly one are love and hate, the two most powerful and devasting emotions that control man, nations, life.  Tumblr_mslvixzASb1rnc5lio2_250
Познавате ме добре, госпожице Смит. Ако кажа, че съм добре, означава, че ви лъжа.
Finn.
Finn.

Писане by amelia; Нед Юни 07, 2015 7:40 pm

I loved her. I still love her, though I curse her in my sleep, so nearly one are love and hate, the two most powerful and devasting emotions that control man, nations, life.  Tumblr_nnq902M9V41u4ffb7o4_250
не съм и очаквала подобен отговор от теб, просто небрежно те подканвам да ми разкажеш
amelia;
amelia;
Scientist
Scientist

Писане by Finn. Нед Юни 07, 2015 7:45 pm

I loved her. I still love her, though I curse her in my sleep, so nearly one are love and hate, the two most powerful and devasting emotions that control man, nations, life.  Tumblr_nlljjfhHdI1u2gtx4o4_400
Изпитвам страх, Амелиа. Страхувам се, че миналото ми ме настига и носи нещо пагубно със себе си, ала не знам какво точно. Не мога да си спомня, а съм убеден, че трябва.
Finn.
Finn.

Писане by amelia; Пон Юни 08, 2015 2:42 pm

I loved her. I still love her, though I curse her in my sleep, so nearly one are love and hate, the two most powerful and devasting emotions that control man, nations, life.  Tumblr_m1tkxiehso1r7gbeko4_250
щом си убеден, че трябва, тогава имаш два варианта - да го направиш наистина и да се изправиш пред този страх или да забравиш за него и да се откажеш, от това да разбереш... но което и да избереш, трябва да знаеш, че ще те подкрепя и няма от какво да се страхуваш щом аз съм до теб
amelia;
amelia;
Scientist
Scientist

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Върнете се в началото